A few more
things that I didn't mention (way back when this post started)... I'm spinning some Coopworth-dyed and natural. Very fast spin!
And then I never posted about my Marialis Shawl! I finished it in August, and couldn't be more pleased with it. I'm so glad that I stuck with it and focused on getting it done. A year in the works is long enough! Where the picture is that I know I took...don't know. I think the camera ate it.
And I also finished up my Morning Glory pullover. I decided on hems rather than ribbing. Had a moment of panic when I realized that I was short of yarn. EZ talks about shading in a different dye lot when you run out of the first batch of yarn. So I knit a couple of rows of the original yarn and then a couple of rows of a coordinating handspun for the remainder of the body and sleeves. The main yarn was a ply of Ashland Bay colonial in heathered purple and royal blue tones, and one ply of a royal blue Finn that I had purchased way back when from a long forgotten SAFF vendor. Some of the Finn I had kept back and spun as a solid color two ply. So I alternated those two yarns and I think the finished sweater is just fine. And I'm sure glad that I had that extra Finn!